Infrared technology uses infrared emitter-collector pairs to project an invisible grid of light a small distance over the surface of the touch surface. When a beam is interrupted, the absence of the signal at the collector is detected and converted to an X/Y touch coordinate.
SHIELDTM TOUCH SOLUTIONS offers infrared touch screens from small to ultra large size for standard display size and custom touch projects.
- The E2/IX series offers small sized standard solution up to 24″
- The FB series provides solution for standard large sized touch up to 92″
- The SV series offers ultra large sized touch solution for video walls
- Other non-standard requirements are covered by other product series.
Features and Benefits
- Robust operation, scratch proof, vandal proof
- Versatile activation, by finger, gloved, pen, stylus
- Best optical transparency
- Maintenance free, no drift, calibration free
- Long life time
- Slim profile with integrated controller
- Low power consumption, powered through USB
- Ease of integration
- IP65 sealing, dust, water proof (Outdoor model)
- Enhanced sunlight immunity (Outdoor model)
- Self serving kiosks
- Interactive digital signage
- Medical touch display
- Enterprise meeting room presentation
- Multi-user interactive table
- Multi-user wall